Do you love to shop and manage projects but need the eye of a designer to create a plan and pull all the pieces together?
If you need a designer to make all the design decisions for your rooms and present them in a clear way, but you want to take the time to purchase the selections, this is the perfect plan for you. This is a great option for kitchen and bath renovation projects!
This interior design service provides you with a space plan, kitchen and bath material selections, furniture and color selections and a detailed shopping list from retailer stores so you can confidently complete your room within your budget. Your detailed design plan will take the guesswork out of how to best arrange and furnish your room or what works best for your kitchen and bathroom project.
Here’s what that generally includes:
Kitchen & bath projects
- Space layout, elevations, lighting plans, all material selections and paint colors for your kitchen, bath or laundry room. Coordination with contractor on material budget, plumbing and electric needs and overall scope of the project.
- Presentation of all materials for client review & approval.
- A detailed specification list provided to the contractor for purchasing, as well as drawings needed to complete the renovation.
- Project oversight meetings are available to make sure the project is in line with the design concept and plan.
- Creation of project budget, furniture space plan, furniture selections, lighting and window treatment selections, fabric samples and paint colors for your rooms.
- Presentation of all selections for client review & approval.
- A detailed specification list provided to you to take care of all purchasing from retail stores and sources.
- Follow up questions with us via e-mail for two weeks following purchasing.
- Many clients also add an additional consultation to the project after all of the furnishings have come in. During this consultation we’ll come in and set everything up just right and place accessories to complete the rooms.
Design plan service fee – flat design fee. Your project’s design fee will be estimated at the end of your consultation. All design fees and project timing are established at the beginning of a project so you know how much the project will cost, when payments are due and when the project will begin and end.