Are you interested in starting an interior design project but aren’t sure how to begin? An initial design consultation with April is a great way to start your next design project. She will travel to your home for the design consultation, which will take up to two hours. During this working appointment, you’ll accomplish a lot and have fun!
During your design consultation, we can:
- Review and tweak your interior design furniture placement
- Discuss updates to your rooms
- Determine what furnishings to keep and which to donate
- Create a lighting plan
- Create a project budget
- Review purchases you are considering
- Determine the best window treatments for your rooms
- Review your likes and dislikes to get a clear picture of your style
- Discuss how your rooms could function better for you
- Answer any design questions you have
To make the most of your design consultation, it’s best to make a list of things you want to discuss or review during the meeting. Some clients find that a design consultation is enough to answer their design questions or solve their current problems. If, however, you would like to move beyond the design consultation and begin an interior design project with April Force Pardoe Interiors, April will discuss next steps to take your project further.
Design consultation fee – $450 (a travel fee will apply for some locations)
Need more than just a design consultation? Check out our full service interior design.