Move from overwhelm to an action plan to start your next design project! All projects start with this design consultation to review your unique home.
We will travel to your home for the design consultation, which will take up to two hours. During this working appointment, we’ll accomplish a lot and have fun! You’ll feel relief that your design challenges will be shared with a professional who can guide you through the process to complete your home or room.
Your design consultation is customized for your needs. This design consultation meeting can be the kick off meeting for ongoing design services, or we can offer advice and make recommendations you can confidently implement on your own.
A consultation for design advice is great if you want to:
- Review and tweak your interior design furniture placement
- Discuss updates to your rooms
- Determine what furnishings to keep, donate and purchase
- Create a lighting plan
- Ideas for artwork placement
- Review furnishings and materials you are considering
- Determine the best window treatments for your rooms
- Review your likes and dislikes to get a clear picture of your style
- Discuss how your rooms could function better for you
- Select up to two paint colors for your home
- Walk through your home and have your design questions answered by a pro
To make the most of your design consultation, it’s best to make a list of things you want to discuss or review during the meeting.
A consultation to kick off ongoing design services includes:
- Reviewing your completed questionnaire
- Creating a project budget
- Discussing the full scope of work, your goals and desired results
- Reviewing your needs and likes to establish functions of spaces and styles you like
- Presentation of estimated design fee, next steps and timeline for projects
During our consultation we will help you establish a budget and understand what your budget can and cannot buy. We will suggest the best way to spend your budget to achieve your goals. We will spend your budget wisely on quality pieces and will advise you on where to spend and where to save.
You will know how much the project will cost at the beginning so you can plan accordingly and not have to worry about surprise fees.
Map out your custom plan to design your interior.
Some clients find that a design consultation is enough to answer their design questions or solve their current problems. If, however, you would like to move beyond the design consultation and begin an interior design project with April Force Pardoe Interiors, we will discuss next steps to take your project further.
Design consultation fee – $450 (a travel fee may apply for some locations)